Most collections are constantly evolving and need some form of management.
Consequently we take on a curatorial role that involves:
- Collection management system set up
- Restoration and repair
- Responding to scholarly enquiries
However our team are also experienced business people in their own right who understand the art of negotiation, the value of thorough research, efficient budgeting and dynamic marketing. To that end we can manage your collection rather like a business by:
- Replacing inferior examples with superior ones when available
- Selling and purchasing when market conditions are favourable
- Striving to generate an income to fund further acquisitions
We understand that a good collection requires plenty of behind the scenes hard work and commitment and we can provide our experts on a full time, part time or ad hoc basis.